Here are a few more pics...
Helen all bundled up for her nightly walk. Walks are getting a little more difficult to take now that cold weather has taken over. However, Helen still enjoys them, even if her nose turns red.
We attended a wedding in Columbia, SC. It was great! 2 weddings in one...a Christian one, followed by an Indian celebration. We had a great time. Obviously, the groom is wearing the tux :) I give Helen a 6 out of 10 for the day. She was very tired, so I took her to the hotel room where she cat napped and cried for about 3 hours straight. So, I didn't get to participate in the Indian wedding. Alan said it was fantastic!
Helen all bundled up for her nightly walk. Walks are getting a little more difficult to take now that cold weather has taken over. However, Helen still enjoys them, even if her nose turns red.
We attended a wedding in Columbia, SC. It was great! 2 weddings in one...a Christian one, followed by an Indian celebration. We had a great time. Obviously, the groom is wearing the tux :) I give Helen a 6 out of 10 for the day. She was very tired, so I took her to the hotel room where she cat napped and cried for about 3 hours straight. So, I didn't get to participate in the Indian wedding. Alan said it was fantastic!
Helen ready to go out on the town in Columbia. We had dinner with Auntie Terry's twin sister, Kristy. It was very festive as we watched the Clemson v Carolina game at a sports bar. Helen loved all the cheering and clapping!


No comments:
Post a Comment