Here are a few recent pics of our December fun! The holidays are quickly approaching, and we aren't anywhere close to being ready...is anyone???
Ready to crawl! Helen is now making moves towards crawling. She is currently able to move forward, but she doesn't have full realization that she can use this new power to her benefit. Looks like baby proofing items are #1 on our Xmas list!
Ready to crawl! Helen is now making moves towards crawling. She is currently able to move forward, but she doesn't have full realization that she can use this new power to her benefit. Looks like baby proofing items are #1 on our Xmas list!
Bundled up for a winter's walk to see the Xmas house. Isn't Daddy nice to carry me like this?? He was complaining that his back hurt, but I don't believe him because I have a very slim figure.
My very first visit with Santa. I couldn't take my eyes off of him!
For everyone in Gville, I highly recommend that you visit the Xmas house in our neighborhood. It is a sight unlike any other. This picture only captures about 20% of the whole experience. They have Santa, free popcorn, a movie playing on the garage...AND a whole backyard filled with lights as well as the neighbor's backyard filled with lights. Please call me if you would like directions to this Xmas extravaganza!!


No comments:
Post a Comment