Monday, October 13, 2008
Why I come home everyday
This link pulls up a voicemail message Kim left for me at work on Friday, prior to our trip to Atlanta to visit her family. Yes, it's common for Kim to sing a message every now and then. But it was a delightful surprise to hear Helen speaking on queue. Needless to say, I shut down my work right then and there, and left work on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cute!!!
Nari, James, and I call Joel to bring home McDonald's once in awhile, which the kids love to do. They tell him "their orders" to pick up on the way home.
We enjoyed your recent posts. Helen seems to be developing in leaps and bounds to us who observe via your weekly posts.
We can't wait to see you all in a couple of months.
Also, thank you so much for sending Annie her B-day presents. She *LOVED* the finger-paint book which occupied her for 1-hour straight (which I loved), and she is proud of her Dora purse.
Monica
you guys are awesome! we need to hang out more! - Chris M
Post a Comment