Sunday, November 30, 2008

Walkering not around here

What happened to November? It's gone by in a blur. I meant to post an update on what happened in our busy and fun October, but at the beginning of the month I (Alan) had to travel back to northwest Washington state (~1hr north of Seattle). For 3 weeks! I can't remember the last time I was away from home for any reason for that long. Poor Kim and Helen went into "survival mode", but had the help of Kim's mother for some of the time so that helped them get through. I'll try to post some pictures of the few days off I had on my trip. But in the meantime, check out the web album pictures of October and November.
2008-10-OCT

2008-10-OCT

We all just got back from a visit with my family in Panama City, FL for Thanksgiving and to see my Grandmother. It was a much needed break to spend time with my family and catch up on all that Helen is doing these days. She is such a joy! Enjoy the pictures.
2008-11-NOV

-AW

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! It was good to see you guys yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I love Helen in her little witch costume... It's [i]soooooooo[/i] cute! I love the pictures.
-Nari

Anonymous said...

By [i]soooooooooooo[/i] cute, I meant SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.
-Nari