Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sick Days

Life has not been very pleasant in the house the past couple of days. It seems that I have developed mastitis. I will not provide details as I don't want to provide too much information! Basically, it feels like a full blown case of the flu, fever and everything. Fortunately, my doctor called in antibiotics for me, and I'm already feeling much improved. It has also helped tremendously that Alan has become super dad and has tried his very best to let me get much needed rest. Unfortunately, that means that Alan is now running on empty, so I might end up having to take care of him if he catches any kind of bug.

So, this weekend was completely uneventful. Helen is having extreme attacks of fussy baby. I'm currently deep in reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child in order to get more info about how to get her to sleep a little better. It was a relief to read that fussiness peaks at 6 weeks and then begins to drastically improve. Since she is six weeks tomorrow, I've got my hopes up that things will get better very soon. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
I'm very sorry that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.
love,
chloe

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I had that really bad with Emily and it was no fun =( Please let me know if I can do anything. Lets try to get together soon!!

Love
Lindsey

Sarah said...

Such cute pictures! Hope you're feeling better, Kim, and hope that sleeping schedule is getting better...

Anonymous said...

Hey...when ya gonna visit the mcdaniels here is sunny Florida???? I want to see Helen to make sure I want a FOURTH..yep you read that right...lolol...and I have dolls to show you.....EMAIL ME!!! i WANT TO SCULPT HER, BUT i NEED CERTAIN VIEWS :0). XOXOXdANNA