Work is definitely for the birds!! To all of you working women out there, I have NO idea how you make it day to day. Yes, I know that I have only been a member of the working mothers network for 3 days, but I have made a lot of observations so far.
1. You have to factor in at least 20 minutes just in packing up the car-diaper bag, laptop, purse-oops, I forgot the baby
2. Feed the baby, change the baby, dress the baby, shower, eat breakfast, leave-oops, I forgot to change out of my PJs and into my work clothes
3. Pick up the baby, drive home, feed the baby, get baby to sleep-oops, I forgot to eat dinner
So on and so forth...
All joking aside, I've actually enjoyed my first few days back. Of course, I've gotten a tremendous amount of help from the grandparents. Next week will be the true test. On my own, Alan in class 2 nights a week...should be interesting!
For those who don't know, I did work out an awesome arrangement with my employer. Currently, I'm full-time for 1 month; however, they are allowing me to work some of those hours from home so I actually don't have to be in a rush all the time. After the month is over, I'll be officially part-time. 2o hours a week for me!
No pics tonight. I'll be posting exciting updates about my adventures in freezing with my fabulous birthday gift at a later date :)
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! My biggest fear...I tend to run late in the morning as it is. I'll be doing good to make it to school by noon. Keep me posted if you learn any new tricks for getting out the door on time!
Post a Comment