skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Birthday Best Wishes
I hope everyone will join me in wishing Kim a Happy Birthday! Today, is Kim's birthday and although it was her second day back to work, let's hope she enjoyed it. I'll have to post some pictures of her very special gift that arrived yesterday. She was thrilled and pleased to finally have a freezer in the garage. Kim states that, "Now I can keep inventory and count up all the stored milk for Helen." Yep, 13.7 cubic feet of frozen milk storage potential. Let's just hope there's room for a few frozen pizzas and beef.Happy Birthday Kim!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT KIM!
I hope your birthday wasn't too bad considering you had to work.
I got the update in the mail today. It's amazing how fast she grew.
Hope to see you soon,
Chloe
Happy (belated) birthday, Kim!!! Too bad it was in the middle of such a stressful time.
Post a Comment