Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Catching up







Hi, everyone.

Life has not been easy since my return to work. Last week wasn't bad because we had the very generous help from Mrs. Walker. After only 2 working days on our own this week, I am exhausted! Last night, Helen decided to be what I call a Grade A Grumps. Nothing but my complete and total attention would satisfy her. Therefore, the house is in a complete state of disary and I almost fainted due to up/down/up/down/up/down movement that comes along with having children. Maybe one day I'll get used to it....maybe?? Of course, it was especially tiring as Alan was in class until 9. Fortunately, he just has 3 more classes and the final and he is done for another semester. Naturally, these last 2 weeks of his class happens to coincide with my absolutely busiest time at work, but what would life be without a little suffering to make the good times that much better?? The countdown to part-time is in effect...just 18 working days left!!

Since we haven't been posting regularly. I've included many pics of Helen for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: