Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Firsts

Life is back on the up and up! We have failed to write about the many firsts that Helen has experienced lately. The biggest being a TOOTH!! Yes, it is true. Helen got her first tooth at 4.5 months. I had no idea that she was teething. It was discovered when she bit Alan's mother during a visit to Greenville. It was quite shocking! When she wasn't sleeping well during the month of August, some people suggested that maybe she could be teething. I would laugh and say, "God would not have her teething before I got even a few nights of good rest." Well, God is having a great chuckle up on my behalf :)

The other first is that she has been rolling over both ways for the past several weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion that crawling is imminent which means the easy days will soon be finished. Dora has already experienced the negative side of sisterhood when Helen grabbed her ear and pulled with all of her might. I'm not sure who the crawling stage will be worse for-Alan and me or poor Dora.

Also, I have finally experienced spoon success as you can see in the below picture. She now opens wide and doesn't cry until she has eaten almost the full jar.

Enjoy the pictures! Sorry for the delay in updating. I actually started this post several days ago. Alan hijacks the laptop from me for his classes, so I wasn't able to finish. Just 2.5 months left of the MBA program!!!
Sweet Cousins, Nari & Elizabeth & James, playing together.
Chillin'

Enjoy storytime with Daddy


Clean baby
Posted by Picasa

No comments: