Apologies to all for not updating much this past week. Life got a little more difficult in the household as Helen was going through a growth spurt-i.e. not sleeping well at all. The other bad news is that Alan started back to his MBA classes. He'll go 2 nights a week for the rest of the year, but then we'll be DONE, DONE, DONE!! I feel like I'm in school as much as Alan is because I have to be real mean to him when he doesn't want to study. Last night, he told me he was studying, but when I snuck up behind him he was surfing Google world to look at the Tour de France route. Unless he is taking a class on biking, I don't think that was studying :)
In other news, we had a wonderful visit in N. Atlanta this past weekend. Our friends, Dave and Kelly, had a huge party for their baby Evan. Check out their blog Taylorocity to see a pic and to read more about the party. Unfortunately, both Helen and Dora started having break downs as we arrived at the house, and in our haste to feed both of our girls our camera was left in the car. So, we have no pics of our own-except the one with Dora eager to drive us herself as we were leaving Greenville. Kelly had an awesome spread of various delicious pizzas, but the most amazing thing at the party was the gigantic salad bowl. I swear to you that it must have been at least 3 feet in diameter!
On Saturday, Helen had her N. Atlanta Debut at the Walker Grandparents' house. She wore her beautiful lavendar dress and acted like a princess-even though all I could talk about was how awful she had been with her sleeping. The cutest thing was Will Burns, a 3 year old Casanova, who cooed and petted Helen the whole night. The ladies are going to be crazy about him!
So, we are back to reality. No more trips for us in the forseeable future. However, we are now open for business in our bed and breakfast in SC!


2 comments:
Kim - The Tour de France will definitely be on the midterm next week. :)
Sounds like you guys are having fun - love to see all of your pictures. Time is sure flying, huh?
I'm glad the salad bowl left a lasting impression b/c I was literally up to my elbows in lettuce the next day!
Post a Comment