It's hard to believe it, but on this day in 2002, Kim and I were married to each other. It seems like it's been even longer since we've known each other since 1998. It's been a wonderful five years getting to know each other as husband and wife, living together on our own in SC, creating a home of our own, and of course most recently bringing a beautiful child into the world together.
Let me also extend wedding anniversary greetings to Kim's parents, who also share this same wedding day, though a few years (...decades) earlier!
I intended on posting some wedding pictures, but I don't have anything digital right now. We lost the majority of our first year of marriage photos from a failed hard drive, and I haven't gotten around to scanning any (real) photos in yet. As you're reading this, you should ask yourself the question: When was the last time I backed up my important files?? Believe me, it's worth the small effort to protect yourself.
-Alan
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!
It is amazing how fast the years fly by. Our 8 year annaversary is on Monday, and that is also hard to believe.
I am glad that you are doing well!!
Lindsey
Happy anniversary, Alan and Kim! I've lost count of how many people have an anniversary in the end of May -- and we were just at another wedding on Sunday!
Post a Comment