
I'm a day late in posting Helen's stats from her one month dr appt. Things have gotten a little busier since she is now staying awake for longer periods of time. Today she finally noticed the mobile over her crib. She stared it at for 30 minutes straight. She also stayed awake for a full 3 hours between feedings this afternoon. ..a new record! Unfortunately, all of this added up to a VERY fussy baby this evening. I think she was over tired and just couldn't let go.
Her one month check-up went great! Everything is tracking normally, and we aren't having any issues. For all who are curious, here are her current stats:
Weight-10 and half pounds--2 pounds up from her birth weight
Length-23.5 inches--2 inches up from birth
Way to go Helen! Keep up the good work :)
I have attached the pics from my weekend in Conyers.


No comments:
Post a Comment