Friday, May 4, 2007

Weekend Visitors

Helen was pleased to be visited a second time by Papa and Grandmama Johnson. They have come up to visit and have been a great help in starting the vegetable garden and being an extra set of loving hands, especially since I returned to work yesterday. Mr. Johnson has planted many tomato plants and a variety of other vegetables. It will be nice, if not excessive, to have 8 tomato plants for one tomato eater. But I think we know a few friends and family who will enjoy them, as well!

Today was also exciting because Helen had her second doctor visit, and here she is all dressed up to go out. Unbelievably, she has gained a full pound since her last visit, putting her at 8lbs, 13 oz. Remember, she was born at 8.5. No doubt about how well she is eating. We have been very pleased with Parkside Pediatrics. They are just the kind of personal care that we grew up with and expect, but realize from talking to others is really hard to find these days. I have added a link to their website to the right because they have some good information and a great site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi uncle Alan,aunt Kim,Helen and Dora. Helen is the sweetest little baby ever. I enjoy reading the blog every day.
love,
chloe

Greg said...

Helen looks like she's thinking "lets go!". Congratulations Alan & Kim!