Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend chores

What a busy weekend. I have to report that many chores were completed (per request) while the wife and daughter were away. Yard work was taken care of, light bulbs were changed, the car was cleaned and maintaned, errands were run, other house chores were done, dog sitting of Smooty, and yes I caught up on some rest. I even had to go into work for a little while. But it was a nice weekend overall, and great weather too! It does feel good to get things done, even if it seems like a lot to do. But I know I needed to do things know when I have a chance to.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the ladies return home. I miss them. Dora does, too. She was just looking in on Helen in the crib the other day. Then she quickly went back to watching for birds and squirrels.

No comments: