I'm trying to delay this change from summer by taking off a few days from work to make up for working last weekend. Here are some pictures of Helen and me enjoying our time together:
Friday, August 24, 2007
Back to School
It seems like a lot of folks out there are thinking about going back to school. It's a sure sign that we are at the edge of Fall when the school buses are trudging around and teachers end their long summer reprieve. Of course this is relevant to me, not just because of driving slower in the school zone, but because I've started back my Fall semester and last semester at Clemson. It looks like it will be a challenging, marathon like time until December with two intense classes of strategic management and supply chain management. What that means is numerous papers to read, case study reports, and group projects (both classes). Oh well, the material will actually be fairly interesting. But there is always so much going on in the Fall, it's just par for the course.
I'm trying to delay this change from summer by taking off a few days from work to make up for working last weekend. Here are some pictures of Helen and me enjoying our time together:
I'm trying to delay this change from summer by taking off a few days from work to make up for working last weekend. Here are some pictures of Helen and me enjoying our time together:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww, you linked to my page! You guys rock. I've been so swamped myself lately that I have been totally out of the blogging loop. Helen's so adorable! Be sure to save some tomatoes for an upcoming Taylor visit.
Post a Comment