We are very happy to report that Helen is feeling much, much better. She still has a stuffy nose, but, otherwise, things are on the up and up. We did have an interesting night. Helen woke up after only 4 hours from her last feeding. I went in and snuggled her back to sleep and fell asleep myself. I woke up after an hour and half because I had a nightmare that someone was in the house. In my dream, I walked around the house looking for the intruder and when I found him it was Josh! I guess that I really still miss our neighbors that moved to San Antonio :)
We are happy that Helen is making it through her first sickness. Today, I'm going to Gaffney to do some major outlet shopping. Should be interesting as this is a tax free weekend, so it is likely to be very crowded.
I'll post pics later...shopping calls!!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Alright guys...almost a whole week without a new post? We're going through some Walker withdrawal here. Ouch! I sound like my grandmother.
Post a Comment