Alan takes his final for his summer class tonight! Hooray!! The summer classes are always especially tedious as Alan has had to go 2 nights a week and shove a whole semester's worth of work into 6 weeks. It will be so nice for him to be finished. As you can tell from the picture, it has been tough for him to study!
Helen is feeling better, but her stuffy nose is making her wake up continually throughout the night. I can't even remember how often I woke up the past several nights. Because Alan has his final tonight, I just slept in the room with Helen so her crying would not disturb him. To say in the least, I'm feeling a little groggy this morning :) However, I refuse to get down in the dumps about this latest sleeping development as I just have 9 more full time working days!! I can handle anything. I shouldn't even count next week as being bad as Alan is taking M-W off and my parents are coming up Th & F. So, if I can just make it through this week, I'm home free.

No comments:
Post a Comment