Saturday, February 16, 2008
Oh, the good ole days...
...when we used to get to sleep through the night!! Helen has decided that 2am is the new 7am. Exhaustion is once again living in the Walker household. Due to Helen's sickness, we have let her get away with waking up. I give her one more night and then it is back to tough love. My eye is beginning to twitch again, my throat aches, and that familiar chest tightening and its accompanying anxiety is just around the corner. I never realized how much my body is especially sensitive to sleep until I didn't get any. Fortunately, Alan and I can nap at various times this weekend...hopefully, that will help us get caught up. We are hopeful that by letting Helen stay awake from 2-?? she'll sleep later into the morning. Wishful thinking?? Perhaps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment