Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Weekend

We had a great weekend here in Mauldin. On Saturday, Alan and I attended the GE "Prom." It was a lot of fun. GE cornered the market on ice sculptures. Alan wouldn't let me take any pictures of them. Tim & Carolyn across the street graciously offered to baby-sit, and we enjoyed our night out!
Preparing for the Super Bowl. Go long, Noah!
Hangin' with the kids outside. What a great day!!
Helen's 1st Super Bowl. After having a meltdown of epic porportions that morning we thought it best to stay in and get Miss Priss back on her schedule. In my usual bad mommy way, I didn't realize that Helen's constant crying from 8am-3pm was caused by a fever. After giving her some Tylenol, she settled down and enjoyed the rest of the day.
As much fun as watching the Super Bowl might be, nothing beats playing with my cup. I love my new cup!!

No comments: