Friday, February 29, 2008

On the road again

Happy leap year day. Is that an actual holiday? I can't say we celebrated anything about it other than spending some family time together. After a week of my working out in Texas with very long hours, I returned home Friday early to enjoy a nice weekend with Kim and Helen. In the picture below, it was the only day I left the plant before the sun went down, and that was just so I could drive another 2 hours back to the airport. You can just make out the wind blades waiting for shipment. It's still amazing to work with these 37+ meter composite structures.

Unfortunately, I'll be traveling again next week. But as you can see, Helen is helping out around the house by loading and unloading the dishwasher (at the same time). She also is good at pulling out lots of pots and pans from the cabinet (the one that I purposely didn't lock up-- a kids gotta have something to get into, right?).

And since our last posting, Helen has gone from ear infection to great health and has cycled into a new round of green-nose drip. Also, Kim and Helen have a bout of thrush that they are working through. We went to BJ's wholesale to buy two large packages of bulk Kleenex. That should last, what, a month?

-AW
Posted by Picasa

No comments: