Monday, April 16, 2007

Due Date

Here we are on the baby's due date with no movement towards delivery at all. I had already planned on taking this week off. Now, I'm wondering exactly what I'm going to do. I'm planning many long walks, several spicy meals, and numerous drives over railroad tracks.

Actually, today has been a great day so far. It is a gorgeous day in SC. Hopefully, spring has officially arrived. I woke up at my regular 5:30am, but instead of moaning about having to go to work, I ate breakfast, planned my day, and went back to bed for a nap! Dora and I have been enjoying a very restful day.

As soon as I make myself presentable, I'm going to post a picture of how I look on the due date. I would love everyone to vote on when you think I'm going to deliver. The winner will receive a most desirable prize :)

No comments: