I enjoyed seeing that first video, so I thought another would be fun, too. Here, she has just had her hair washed and is getting a nice grooming. We can't really tell what color her hair is... we think it's either light brown or blond. Helen loved having that warm water on her head. You can notice how peaceful she is compared to the washing from the other video posted.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Neither of our kids liked baths before they were several months old. With Jackie, she hated anything above lukewarm, almost cool water. Ben seems to just hate it in general, but he's finally calming down about it. Jackie now loves baths, and I'm sure Ben will soon enough. Enjoy these moments.
Helen Kate seems to love the swaddling too. She certainly doesn't mind letting you know just how she feels about whatever is happening to her. The pictures and videoes are wonderful...it is so nice to not have to wait to see and hear her. This can be addictive!
Love, Mom/Nana
Post a Comment