Another day is in the books! Alan got a little bit of rest this afternoon. It is very funny because I was awake from 1:30-4, and Alan was awake from 4-8--will this be our baby schedule?? Hmm...hopefully, more rest tonight! Or, actually, I'm hoping for no rest as I'm dreaming of the horribly painful contractions I hope to be having :) At this point, I'll be happy with any pain at all.
I'm getting fairly regular Braxton Hicks but nothing else. Every time I get one, I yell, "TURN INTO SOMETHING!!"
Fortunately, we did have some excitement today. Chip and April came up to deal with some furniture issues at a store here, and we had an awesome lunch and visit with them. Another meal without a coupon...are we making this a habit?? April tried her best to send a commanding message to the baby to be born straight away. If I go into labor by 2pm tomorrow, I will send them a huge thank you gift for providing a lucky charm!
Other labor inducements tried today-many squats, a very long walk, and a stern talking to Helen by both Alan and myself. Will any of it work??
Here is a picture of me today and a picture of Alan's tired eyes. I have a feeling that they will look much worse once the baby actually gets here!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe Kim posted that picture of my eyes. -AW
Post a Comment