Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Farewell hospital, we're coming home


Kim and I made it through our second night just fine. We enjoyed a wonderful visit from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson yesterday afternoon. We are getting discharged today, and are anxious to get home (although we did enjoy having the nurses help out and take care of the three of us). Plus, we do miss Dora, our NOT forgotten dog.

I took this picture of Kim and Helen this morning... it was a beautiful sunrise and we are feeling great. The laptop in the background is evidence of how accustomed I am to taking notes in class. I took notes on everything our doctors and nurses said today, because we knew that we would forget all those do's and dont's five minutes later. Our pediatrician Dr. Scott Dobson thought he was in court. But now we know!

We had the baby's first photo pictures in the hospital yesterday. So far the pictures haven't posted, but they should in the next day or so. Check it out at www.ghs.org, then click on Patients & Visitors, then GHS Web Nursery. You'll find her listed as Helen W.

We are hopelessly taken by Helen.

-Alan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL new-born!

I too am addicted to this blog site. It brightens my day to go on it. Please keep it up!

Don't hesitate to call on us if you need any-thing at all.

Monica and Joel