Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF

Friday's are fun, aren't they? I've always looked forward to and enjoyed Friday because it signals the end of the hard working week and give me the possibility of free time and something fun. Although, it seems like we are always just as busy on the weekends. Today, I helped Kim get ready for the neighborhood yard sale tomorrow morning. Thank you to Terry for helping to carry the couches to the garage; I thought it would be best not to ask Kim to move furniture being 9 months pregnant and all. We don't even really have that much to sell, but it's great to clean out the unnecessary, because the new baby stuff is crowding it's way in.

We tried out a different Mexican restaurant tonight for dinner (we had a good coupon). I know all the wives' tales about spicy food causing labor to get rolling, but Kim doesn't eat the spicy stuff anyways. And we have to get through the yard sale, tax season, and as much of my spring semester as possible. But really, Helen is welcome to arrive whenever she feels like it!

Tomorrow morning is another busy day, but at least it's the weekend and that feels great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim and Alan, We have found your web page & blog. They look great. Kim, I remember the sleepless nights too. Hope ya'll will have time to keep the blog up-to-date in a few weeks.

Mom and Dad Walker