It was an amazing and wonderful night. Yes, Kim was in fact in labor yesterday and when her water broke at 11:30 pm Sunday night and her contractions were 3 min. apart, we rushed to the hospital. Things moved very quickly over the next hour as she was directly admitted to the delivery room. The baby was born naturally at 1:05 am. I'll let Kim recount her story in more detail, but the bottom line is that she and Helen are doing great.
Helen Kathryn Walker was born weighing 8lb, 8oz. and measured 21.5" long. She is healthy and happy, and as sweet as can be.

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Alan you are a natural at the daddy thing, you can tell by the picture. We are so happy for the two of you that baby Helen has come in to your family! Love all three of you.
Pam and Craig
Congratulations!!! You are going to do great. I am so excited that we will have little girls all so close in age.
Just let me know if you are ready for a play date this weekend =) JK
Seriously, let me know if there is anything I can do, bring you, or if you just need some time to sleep one day and need a baby sitter. One more is no problem.
Congratulations!!
Lindsey
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I know that I am out here in C-ville, but please let me know if there is anything I can do. She is beautiful!
Sylvia and Dave
Congratulations, Alan and Kim!!! I'm sure you have much happiness and many adventures ahead of you :) Hopefully you can keep up with the blog so we can see more pictures of precious little Helen.
Liz
Wow, can your baby be any cuter? Can Alan look more exhausted? Can Kim strangle Helen any tighter? (just kidding). She is absolutely gorgeous!
Little Helen is soooooooo lucky to have such wonderful parents.
Congratulations and let the fun begin!!!!!
Much Love,
Kathie, Joshua, Jason and T
Hi aunt kim and uncle alan.Hope every thing goes well with Helen.She is sooooo cute!!I hope to see you this summer.
love,
Chloe
Post a Comment